HI EVERYONE

My name is Sachit Shroff and I'm a junior studying Computer Science and Peace & Conflict Studies, and have the pleasure of serving as the Head Chair for the Carthage Crisis Committee this year! I'm originally from Burlingame, California (right here in the Bay Area). Even after 7 years of participating in BMUN as both a chair and a delegate, I'm continually amazed by the creativity, intelligence, and debate that come out of BMUN conferences.

Outside of BMUN and school, I love to read, play badminton, binge borderline-unhealthy amounts of TV, nap, attempt to cook food that I definitely can't make, and get mad at random computers for always auto-correcting my name.

I'm incredibly excited for BMUN LXVII, and can't wait to meet all of you in March. Until then, feel free to introduce yourself in the comments, and never hesitate to post or email carthagelxvii@bmun.org with questions, info, and comments!

So you don't forget this post, here's a really cute picture of a baby elephant (remember to check the blog regularly for more pictures):




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for Historic Crisis

Last minute fun facts :)

HISTORIC CRISIS 101