what's good!




Hey everyone! 

My name is Riya Master, and I am a freshman at Cal hoping to major in Integrative Biology and Political Science, but most importantly, I will be one of your vice chairs for Carthage Crisis this year.

I was born and raised in the Washington D.C. area, so politics has always been a large part of my life, and I am so excited to share my love of international relations with you guys this March.

Aside for BMUN, I am involved with the SAGE Mentorship Program and Cal Habitat at school, watch hours of Netflix, enjoy exploring all the great places to eat in Berkeley, and love spending time in San Francisco on the weekends. 

I am looking forward to meeting everyone in a few short months, and if you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to reach out! I hope you are all enjoying the start to the new year. :)

Best wishes,

Riya 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for Historic Crisis

Last minute fun facts :)

HISTORIC CRISIS 101